Linda Doyle, Dr Hamed Ahmadi and Dr Irene Macaluso will give a workshop entitled “Economics of Network Virtualization” at PIMRC – the IEEE International Symposium on Personal, Indoor and Mobile Radio Communications – in Montreal, Canada, 8-13 October 2017.
Full details on the workshop, including details on the Call for Papers, may be found here.
Call for Papers deadline is 28 July 2017.
The workshop will bring together academic and industrial researchers to identify and discuss technical challenges and recent results related to pricing and economic models in wireless virtualized networks.
The topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following:
– Spectrum sharing models
– Wireless network virtualization
– Network neutrality and regulator aspects of wireless network virtualization
– Theories, models, and analyses if access sharing
– Auction and mechanism design for network virtualization
– Machine learning and user behavior data analysis
– Game theory
– Economic aspects of network orchestration
– Fraud and collusion detection approaches
CONNECT is the world leading Science Foundation Ireland Research Centre for Future Networks and Communications. CONNECT is funded under the Science Foundation Ireland Research Centres Programme and is co-funded under the European Regional Development Fund. We engage with over 35 companies including large multinationals, SMEs and start-ups. CONNECT brings together world-class expertise from ten Irish academic institutes to create a one-stop-shop for telecommunications research, development and innovation.